Thursday, February 4, 2016

Morrell Album on Facebook

I started a facebook group called Morrell Album QAL   
Anyone making the quilt is welcome to join the group and post pictures of progress and completed blocks.
I initially thought it could be a weekly quilt along with a block a week starting with block # 1, but right now I am making them in random order.  I still have not been able to figure out how to do a linky party on this blog. I read something that made me think that I have to pay for that. Anyone know? But in order to link you have to have a blog. Not everyone has a blog. However, anyone on facebook can easily post and dialogue with others.

I have prepared 2 more Broderie Perse blocks.


These are not yet stitched in place. I will again use a narrow button hole


 Blessings,
Chris

2 comments:

  1. They're beautiful Chris. Love the fabric. Purchasing that panel was a good choice. Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These are from 2 different fabrics. I have several Dutch Chintz fabrics that I will try to use soon.

      Delete