Saturday, June 3, 2017

Working on My Morrell Again

I joined in on the 17 ufos in 2017 challenge earlier this year.
The plan is to revisit 17 unfinished projects and move them forward and if a finish happens then it is a bonus.
This is as far as I have gotten on my Morrell Sampler.
So much for good intentions.



 I drafted out all the blocks with the saw toothed borders on EQ7.




 This is the first block I started while at a retreat. I had not printed off all the foundation patterns so it ended up in a project box until I got around to doing it.




The plan is to work on this one block. Then maybe another.

Blessings,
Chris

1 comment:

  1. I am in the midst of stitching my Morrell too! It is a challenge, but I love it! I'm not paper piecing it, as I'm just not good at it. Your blocks are lovely!

    ReplyDelete